background

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it Snow!

It snowed like crazy today! Max didn't know what to think about it. He could have cared less about snow since he was freezing everytime I took him outside! The cars in our parking lot had about 2 inches of snow on them... until Brett and I cleared them off for our snowball fights every time we were in the parking lot!
We had to run some errands and the snow was pouring down and piling up on our car! Making Max Freeze!
It's days like this that have a tendency to remind me how blessed I am. When your TV is out and you have things to get done on a long lazy day, you need a person in your life you enjoy being with and to have fun with. Brett was the perfect fit for me and God knew exactly what I would need when he created him.... fun, strong, God fearing, sassy, creative, and thoughtful. I love him more now than I ever have when I reflect back on days like today. We had snowball fights and shared sarcastic digs at each other and still found time to clean up house and cook dinner together. We had a great day!

2 comments:

The Solomons said...

This pic of Max in the vest is cracking me up!!!!!!! He is quite the character. I'm glad ya'll had fun in the snow!

Kathy G said...

Max is so spoiled! His Mom and Dad are crazy about him. So is Granna and Papa!

Go Max!