background

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here's Your Sign College...Game Day Edition Week 2

I Found some really funny and creative signs at the Horseshoe this Saturday! USC was squaring off against Ohio State and there were tons of people there! I would have posted this sooner but I was at work and when I got home we didn't have enough TV's to watch all the games we wanted to so watching college gameday had to wait until later!

Which one of these do you like the best?

Brett found this one and I couldn't stop laughing.... Charlie Ate my other sign!

I saw this sign right off...I laughed my head off and then last night I had a dream about a snuggie!
I don't know if anyone really knows my frustration over Mark May... His comments as a commentator are usually so ridiculous that I just start yelling at the screen. When I saw this sign cracking on him, well, I had to include it! I think it is my personal favorite next to the Charlie Weis sign above! I also added on a few pictures of Mark's new glasses, I believe they are transitions!

Gameday commercial, We Don't Freestyle Texas Fight Big Boy!

No comments: