background

Monday, September 7, 2009

JSU vs. Ga Tech

Game Day, as usual, was really exciting! Especially since it ws the first game of the year! The weather was mostly cloudy, and we had a little bit of rain, but it was perfect! I love watching warm ups when I get the chance to be there for them. I get to see Brett in a hands on session with his players... I got to the game early enough to watch the warm ups and I did a little paparazzi work on Brett and his players!
By the way... Georgia Tech Won 37 to 17! Next Thursday is a White out Game against Clemson! Hope we are ready for the first real test of the season!

Brett and his running backs having a quick talk
Bring it in! Coaching swagger....
Pitching the ball to a running back...
Going through the plays...playing defense
Chatting it up with some other coaches... he spots me photographing him!
Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field! We got a new Jumbo Tron and some awesome new screens throughout the stadium... look at that HD quality! It was like being at an NFL stadium!See the coach in Action!

My buddy Jon Dwyer catching a pass from my husband!

No comments: