background

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Here's Your Sign...College Gameday Edition Week 5

Today's college gameday was a special one. The focus was Beat Cancer. Mark Herzlich, a defensive player for Boston College was diagnosed with a rare malignant bone cancer after last season. His story is remarkable! He did chemo and radiation and continued to work out even on days he had both treatments. On college gameday he was interviewed and announced that his cancer is gone and he will be playing next year. I cried.
So, It was pouring down rain at College Gameday. I was disappointed in the sign selection today. I found a few good ones, but I believe the other good ones were soaked and destroyed before the broadcast! Here are the few I found that were fun!
F-S-WHO? Very clever!
"We Take Our Own Tests"
Nice Cape Des..... I love the reference to the gameday commercial I posted last week.
Mark Herzlich as a robot!
Great ESPN sign!
So funny.... (Chris Ponder is the Quarterback at FSU)
Mark Herzlich's trademark facepaint!
Get sacked by Mark Herzlicious!
SERIOUSLY GEORGIA FAN? SERIOUSLY? YOU ARE IN BOSTON AT AN ACC GAME!!!!

No comments: