background

Friday, December 11, 2009

We are the champions!

So, here is the ACC Championship update! WE WON!!!! Here are some highlights from the weekend!

Here is my scoreboard. Brett had a whiteboard at Tech that he wrote his schedule on. I made it my job to write the score to every game I attended on the board and some of the guys in the office put the away game scores up for me! This last weekend I put down the ACC Championship score! What a cool way to finish out the regular season!

Had to snap a pic with Jon Dwyer at the hotel!

Recognize this guy? He sang the national anthem and he also had been the singer of the ACC's theme song this year! His name is James Otto!

James Otto's ACC video:
Me and my friend Melanie on the field after the big win with Buzz... Her husband is also a coach for Tech!

Brett and Jon for the last time!

So excited to get on the field for the cermony and snap a pic with my hubby!

Catching up with the champions at the bus!
My Mother-in-law, the fearless one snapping a pic with the Head coach!

No comments: