background

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Fun!

This weekend we had a houseful of friends and family for Brett's Game! I have gone to pumpkin patches and thought that Statesboro would be close to a fun place like that. No such luck. I can't find a patch anywhere close by! I was driving around town and stumbled across a really neat set up at a local Farmers stand. They had fun scarecrows, lots of big, small and colorful pumpkins and a great opportunity to turn my guests... and my puppy into models! Happy Fall Y'all!













5581

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All you need with the picture where you're holding the pumpkin is an exposed belly and a gun! :) Thanks for such a great weekend! We had a blast!!!

Britney & Nathan Burton said...

Finally!!! I have been waiting on the baby bump pics!!! :)