background

Thursday, February 19, 2009

fat girl

so... I was so hungry today I ate a pack of chick-fil-a croutons.

my low cholesterol diet came in the mail yesterday and I immediately wanted to eat cheese.

I made asparagus last night better than I have ever made it. I am craving it right now.

I wanted a cookie so I ate my sugar free pudding.

Hours later, I wanted another cookie... I had no back up healthy snacks... you do the math.

I ran 2.7 miles last night...someone didn't run as long so I totally missed my 5 minute cool down. This is my favorite part! It isn't as hard and I don't have to go fast... it's like working out for lazy people! still had time for DVR... BMI (remind me... does that stand for Bring Me Ice cream?) The cravings and hunger are messing with my mind! love you always...love me skinny.

No comments: