background

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Change your world

This month in church we have been talking about "all in" finding ways to give all of yourself to make a difference in your world. I had a chance to sing a special song that looks at this conflict we have within ourselves. Finding ways to give while fighting off the negative thoughts that plant the seed of doubt in our mind is a hard challenge.... but all that matters is you start! check out some links I have put below! These are organizations/ministries that I have either worked with or have heard about that make a huge difference in our own backyards as well as around the world! I hope that in this season of giving you find a way to give to others and not just to yourself! If you have another ministry that I can list, or you have given to any of these links, please let me know by commenting below!

Action Sports Outreach

Bridge of Hope

Lottie Moon Christmas Offering

Fellowship of Christian Athletes

No comments: