background

Monday, December 14, 2009

Letting the cat out of the bag!

I got a call on the way to work today from another coaches wife saying, "uh, we have been following this Georgia Southern message board and noticed Brett's name on it... you might want to consider switching it to private because as of 9:00 am it has been viewed over 250 times!" I was panicking! I called Brett, I said, "was I not supposed to say anything?" He said, "well, since I am already out recruiting and telling coaches and players that I work at GSU I think you can tell people! The only 'official' thing we are waiting on is my background check!"

So, I checked my blog tonight and I had over 1000 hits and the message board thread has been viewed over 1400 times! The comments are very positive and it even encourages me more about the upcoming season! It also confirms to me that we have been given a very special opportunity at a very sports supportive school!

I did laugh, however when I noticed that someone thought I had "let the cat out of the bag!"

Check out the thread at The Flight Line scroll down to see "Brett Gilliland"

Eagle Nation, we are so excited to meet you soon! So glad to be coming to a school with such an amazing spirit!

Speaking of Spirit, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and can capture that spirit and use it for good! Check out this post for some amazing ministries that can use some support for the amazing things they are doing in the country and across our globe! If you have other organizations this holiday season that could use some support, please share their site with me and I will update the post!

No comments: