background

Monday, April 12, 2010

photoshoot

My office has a great camera and I was dying to borrow it. Somehow I convinced my boss to let me use is and so I spent the weekend playing around with it! On Saturday I went to the team scrimmage and shot some pictures... then it was Max the model in the backyard. I was torturing the poor guy with the phrase "ya wanna treat?" over and over again so he would look at the camera! We... and by we, I mean me... enjoyed it!



I thought this was a fun picture... It shows everyone right when the ball snaps.
Coach Monken Speaks to the team after the scrimmage.
Brett is offically the offensive Bus Driver!
I had to get a picture with the Legendary Erk Russel... Georgia Southern's beloved coach!
Some of the Grad Assistant Coaches deliver leftovers to the office for after scrimmage film breakdown....
Ronnie gets in on the modeling! I made him... I said I needed practice!
Now for the fun pictures... my buddy max...
Max has developed the bad habit of rolling around in the grass for fun... it's no fun to clean him off but it is fun watching!
The sun makes him sleepy...

4051

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

What fun we had that weekend!