background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wives Trip: GSU vs. NAVY

2 weeks ago Georgia Southern invited all of the coach's wives to travel with them to the Navy game. I was really excited! 9/11 at Navy.... a very patriotic and awe inspiring trip. We had a ton of fun and I would say it was the best away game I have been to! I had a great time getting to know some of the wives better and we had a lot of fun sightseeing and touring the Naval Academy. I also got meet up with my childhood friend Christina who had graduated from the academy and she gave us some inside scoop on the town and the campus! Enjoy the pics!

A beautiful view up one of the main streets in Annapolis, MD.... Where the fun really started!

The ladies and I all got a pic at "Ego Alley" which is a small turn around large boats use all the time right in the middle of down town!
After dinner we noticed the restaurant had a big eagle in the lobby.... we had to take a pic with it! Go Eagles! 
 Taking the trolley downtown on gameday!
We had a lot of time before the game so we toured the campus!
The Navy Goat... and me and Jen Davis! 
 They decorate this monument for every game.... we posed with our logo... even if it says stomp Georgia Southern!
Erin Cabral and I were the picture girls! We got one together in front of the Dorms... yes this is their DORM! 
This was also inside the dorm. A monunment to fallen graduates. I loved the phrase "Don't give up the ship" So cool to be able to see all of it! 
My friend Christina and I posed for a pic! 
 
Coach Gilliland getting after those players!
He'll never admit it but he stood this way long enough for me to get a good pic! 
Snapping a pic with Christina with all the cadets marching in! 
The Cadets filled the field and tipped their hats to us saying "Go Eagles"  
Brett and Coach Niamatalolo, such a nice guy! 
Happy couple after a fun weekend! 

5339

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

What fun time you had! You both look so good! I love you and am proud of your friendships that you are both making. God is so good!