background

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Could Statesboro be our Funny Farm?

Ever watch the movie Funny Farm with Chevy Chase? If you haven't, you need to! It is a classic 80's comedy... which to me are timeless! Andy and his wife move to the country and leave the big city. Everything seems to go wrong for them... and on top of that they have a looney mailman that throws their mail out the window as he speeds by the mailbox!

With that being said.... Brett and I have come home a few times to our mail strewn all over the yard. The mail included his new driver's license, 2 checks, hospital bills, W-2 forms, and credit card offers basically identity theft waiting to happen!

So I have come to the conclusion that whoever is doing this must be prosecuted... turns out it might be a kid getting off the bus. I say try them as an adult because they are committing a felony, Brett says they would never do that to a kid for throwing mail. Let's just say, I am a little more intese about this vandalism than he is. We have, however, set up a camera to see who the little vandal is so they can pay!

I leave you with a clip from Funny Farm.... just to show you what my yard looks like when I come home!

2 comments:

Kathy G said...

That is hilarious! I have to watch that movie! You crack me up!
That's why I love you so!

Kathy G said...

We never did watch this at Mom's.