background

Friday, February 26, 2010

Too Cute!

About a year ago, I made these really comfy... and, in my opinion, very stylish pillows for the bench that was on our deck in the apartment. Max has a really big outdoor bed and so he never sat on my bench. Now we have the bench and his bed on the back deck and I can usually find him enjoying outside on his bed!

Today, I let him out in the backyard and totally forgot he was there because a repairman showed up at the door. When I relized he was still outside I looked out the window to see if he was on his bed. I didn't see him and after scanning the entire yard, I started panicking! I walked out the door and felt someone looking at me.... It was the cutest sight ever! He had decided to jump up on the bench to get in the warm sunlight! I had to share it!

3683

No comments: