background

Monday, March 22, 2010

About Time!

First of all, I know it has been almost a month..... I have a lot of fun things to share and, well, I left my camera with my pictures on it in Gulf Shores last week and I am waiting for it to be mailed so I can upload the fun for you to see! We just got back from Spring Break and I personally came back with a bundle of new fabric and projects in mind. So the next blog will be a Spring Break flashback, but this one today is a flash forward!
This is my first Georgia Southern Football Update.... Get ready Statesboro!
Spring Practices kicked off today in the Boro! "Coach G" has officially been working with the B-backs and since he coached the same position last year it has been a little easier transition for us and he is able to pick up teaching the new offense without having to adjust to coaching a different position.
I left work and headed to the grocery store and happened to drive by the practice field and saw the blue and white on the turf! It was exciting! I feel like we are so close to the new season and I am pumped!
We are finally getting a little more settled in and our weekends will be way less hectic with no trips planned! I am so glad to have some down time on the weekends so I can finish unpacking the house and get things in order.
Sorry the update is short and sweet.... but there will be more later!
3818

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

What an awesome time we had seeing you three! We miss you every day and always will. It is true--when you have a child, your heart then walks outside your body! We love you all!