background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Full Contact....Eagles in Action!

I'm still waiting for my sweet sister Lindsey to send me my camera.... so no spring break updates. However, I thought I would drop in on Spring Practice today and update you on that! Today was the first day of full contact and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed myself even though it wasn't a full game! Brett says I am really tough on the players and really expect perfection beyond what most people would on day 3.... what can I say? I expect his guys to play tough, go full speed, and HIT SOMEBODY! I found this video showing some drills from today's practice. Brett is live in action! I am so excited about the season and I really am looking forward to seeing his players grow in this new offense and win some games this fall! Enjoy the Guys and "Coach G" in action! GOOOO EAGLES!

3853

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

That's my baby! Go EAGLES!